Oxford Out-Of-Hours GP Record Sharing Initiative
St Clements Surgery is part of an organisation called OxFed (Oxford Federation for General Practice and Primary Care). All 22 Oxford City GP practices have also joined OxFed. OxFed was set up by local GP's to help GP practices and primary care teams to work together to improve the health and care of people of all ages and backgrounds, who live/study/work in Oxford.
The federation aims to:
- provide safe, effective and person-centred healthcare for the community
- support collaborative working between it's member practices and other organisations
- help practices share administration, management and other resources to improve the sustainability of general practice and the local NHS
- enhance the stability of it's member practices
- improve the training and professional development of the teams working in our member practices
OxFed has launched a new Out-Of-Hours GP record sharing initiative. This will help patients receive safer, better co-ordinated care when their usual GP surgery is closed. St Clements Surgery is pleased to be a part of this initiative.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.