Mental Health and Wellbeing Support
Oxfordshire Mind's Primary Care Wellbeing Workers are offering one-to-one sessions for people who may be experiencing mental health issues or other social or lifestyle issues that are impacting on their wellbeing. Wellbeing Workers will focus on what matters to the individual to encourage and enable them to link in with existing support services (including online and telephone services) and develop tools to increase their ability to manage their own wellbeing.
The service, which is usually offered face-to-face in the practice, is still running during the COVID-19 pandemic but now largely takes place over the phone. If you would like support with your mental health or wellbeing at this time and would like to access this service, you can self-refer via email or telephone (see 'How to Self-Refer' below).
Face-to-face sessions are available for:
- those unable to speak openly at home due to risk of abuse
- those with hearing difficulties
- those with learning disabilities or other needs that might make communication via phone challenging.
If you would like to receive a face-to-face session for any of the reasons above, please state this when self-referring.
How to Self-Refer:
- EMAIL: Send an email to email@example.com with your full name, date of birth, phone number and registered GP practice. It would also be helpful to include a brief outline of the reason(s) for your self-referral. Please type 'SELF-REFERRAL' in the email subject so it can be easily seen.
- PHONE: Call the Oxfordshire Mind Information Line on 01865 24 77 88 and request a referral to the 'Primary Care Wellbeing service'. The Information Line staff member will then take some details [full name, date of birth, contact details, registered GP practice and a brief outline of the reason(s) for your self-referral] and will send these on to the Primary Care Wellbeing service team.
Once your referral is received, a team member from the Oxfordshire Mind Primary Care Wellbeing service will attempt to contact you within 2 working days.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.