New Patient Registration
The surgery welcomes new patients who live within our practice area.
New patients registering at the surgery are advised to see our Health Care Assistant for a Health Check. When registering at the surgery, a new patient health questionnaire is provided to be completed.
Application to register with a GP
If you would like to register as a patient at the surgery, please fill out the forms found in the 'Online Registration' section or come into the surgery to collect a registration pack. If you fill out the forms online, you will need to come into the surgery to provide proof of identity and address to complete your registration.
Entitlement To Register
We offer extended hours on Tuesday's which are bookable in advance.
Patients are entitled to register as an NHS patient and receive free care, if they:
- are 'ordinarily resident' in the UK with a 'settled purpose'
- present an E128 valid for treatment in the UK
- present an E112 which relates to the same treatment as required by the patient
- are a refugee who has been given leave to remain in the UK or are awaiting the results of their application to remain in the UK
- are a resident of a European Economic Area and have a European Health Insurance Card
If a patient is not entitled to register as a permanent patient, the surgery will provide free health care if the treatment required is:
- immediately required as a result of an accident or emergency
- is essential treatment which cannot be delayed until the patient returns to their home country
- is required as a result of a condition that has been exacerbated during the patients stay in the UK
Patient who do not fall into any of the above categories, will not be entitled to free healthcare. However, the surgery might be able to offer treatment on a private basis. Please contact the surgery to find out more information.