For patients on regular medications we offer a repeat prescription service. You can:
- post in a slip with a list of the medications required
- complete a repeat prescription form at reception and pass to a member of staff or put it into the repeat prescription box (located at the bottom of the stairs)
- if you are registered for online patient access, you can request your medication online
- call the surgery after 11 am and request the repeat medication over the phone
- request for your prescription to be sent electronically to a nominated pharmacy of your choice
Please allow 2 working days for prescription requests to be processed.
Prescriptions have a 'review date', which means the doctor will not issue further medication unless they have seen or spoken to you with either a face-to-face or telephone appointment.